Transatlantic Program – Opportunity to visit Germany
Are you a young professional or student in Architecture or Urban Planning? Interested in sustainable city development? Know a little German, or just appreciate modern Germany?
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest (GACCoM) is now accepting applications through July 15, 2012 for the upcoming “Transatlantic Program – Young Technology Leaders (TAP-YTL): Sustainable Architecture & Urban Planning. This is an amazing opportunity to see first hand how Germany is implementing advanced green building technologies and sustainable urban planning.
Twelve lucky delegates will travel to Germany and participate in 25 hours of structured activities including,
- Networking and Presentation opportunities
- Site visits of modern sustainable cities and developments, and green technology suppliers. Sites include Hamburg, Hafen City, and Freiburg’s Vauban district
Participants will walk away with:
- Knowledge transfer across markets
- Cross-Cultural professional development in a targeted sector
- Established transatlantic networks
- Participants will become part of TAP-YTL’s Alumni Network with its exclusive networking benefits
- Learning units for the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Continuing Education System (CES) which will offer around 25 hours of structured activity.
The trip will be August 12-18, 2012 and application deadline is July 15th! Don’t miss out on this great, international opportunity.
For program fees, application instructions, or more information click here.